Mono Best Website Competition
Need inspiration for a website?
A good website is easy to use, has up-to-date technology and features, looks professional, emphasizes a great customer journey, and is optimized for conversions. Website visitors decide whether they like a site or not in a mere blink of an eye. So the website's homepage must target the needs and expectations of site visitors in a structured, helpful, and visually pleasing way.
Take a look at past and present showcases of Mono Best Website Competition submissions for inspiration on designing great website experiences.
Mono was founded on the belief that small businesses deserve websites of impressive quality - both in terms of design and performance. With so many high quality small business website examples submitted each year to our Best Website Competition, we are compelled to share the best of the best.
Interested in taking a closer look at this year's top sites and learn about the judging process? Check out our 2023 showcase to learn more.
Website design does not only include the layout of the site or the fonts and colors used, but also the overall website architecture, the methods in place to promote conversions, and how all the bits and pieces of the site relate to another.
Interested in taking a closer look at 30 of last years top sites to see well thought out website designs? Check out our 2022 showcase to learn more.
Join the competition for 2024
Simply fill out the form below*
*Competition terms and conditions
- It must be a live website subscription with an attached domain created in 2023
- You may submit a maximum of three websites per individual designer
- Please note that you might not receive any feedback on your submission
- You may not receive help from anyone working at Mono Solutions specific to building a website for this competition
- By submitting a website to this competition, it may be used as an example website by Mono and may be used in our marketing
- The website will be judged by a select group of Mono team members
- The websites will be assessed based on the following: PageSpeed test, customer experience, design, optimization for trustworthiness and for conversion
Deadline for submission: February 28, 2024