The report focuses on the future of SMB websites and how, if not the end destination, they are still critical for SMBs in the era of structured data for technologies e.g. voice search. The report includes the following topics:
- Websites still matter
- Websites support buying decisions
- SMBs want better websites
- Consumers want deeper information
- Websites complement review sites
- Websites as 'local data hubs'
- Expanding the definition of data
- The websites in the value chain
- Websites today - and tomorrow
The report was commissioned by Mono Solutions, and put together by the Local Search Association (LSA).
get it now