HSRC Vacancies 2022 in South Africa. Vacancies at HSRC for Business Development Manager jobs in Pretoria are available for Freshers. Subscribe to this newsletter for more updates on upcoming HSRC Vacancies.
Dear candidates, Vacancies at HSRC careers are waiting for you. Currently, HSRC careers have called out the talented Freshers to hire for HSRC Business Development Manager vacancies in Pretoria. Candidates can avail of this opportunity by registering themselves for current HSRC Vacancies in Gauteng. Information by which aspirants can apply for HSRC vacancies is discussed later in this post.
There are dozens of HSRC vacancies available across SA for educated & less educated job seekers. For freshers looking for long-term employment, HSRC Business Development Manager jobs in Pretoria offer a great chance to get work nearby. Apart from Business Development Manager Vacancies at HSRC, many other job openings are also available here at different positions. For more updates on upcoming Gauteng government Vacancies releases, subscribe to this newsletter.
Trending Post:– SANRAL vacancies 2022
HSRC Vacancies 2022: HSRC Business Development Manager jobs in Pretoria
HSRC Vacancies 2022 is one of the high demanding opportunities by which more than thousands of citizens are employed in different regions. Freshers can utilize various HSRC Vacancies based on their academic background and experiences. Currently, employees are being recruited at HSRC for Business Development Manager jobs in Pretoria. Business Development Manager Vacancies at HSRC are being released constantly by the official authorities to fulfill the empty positions. The current HSRC job vacancy requirements are mentioned in the table below.
Business Development Manager Vacancies at HSRC careers 2022
|Hiring Company:-||HSRC Vacancies 2022|
|Hiring Position:-||Business Development Manager Vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 225000-475000/- Annually|
HSRC Vacancies Qualification:–
- A minimum of a Masters degree in the Human and Social Sciences field or aligned disciplines;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in research, research project management, research resource development or research fundraising;
- An ability and willingness to write, edit and ensure researchers communicate their ideas effectively is essential;
- Experience in reviewing research proposals will be an added advantage;
- Meticulous in administration, organisation and attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate, verbally and in writing, in a clear and understandable fashion;
- Advanced computer literacy and knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint software is essential, and some familiarity with database and project management software is an advantage;
- Able to prioritise and to work independently and under pressure (after hours when required) to meet deadlines;
- A team player with integrity, enthusiasm, commitment, and a strong work ethic; and
- A commitment to ensuring the research impact goals of the HSRC, and advancing the career of its researchers through research business development is critical.
How to apply for Business Development Manager Vacancies at HSRC in Pretoria?
Following the process Mentioned below, eligible candidates can easily apply for current HSRC Vacancies at Business Development Manager jobs in Gauteng.
- Press the apply now button below to redirect yourself to the official career page.
- Dozens of current HSRC Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Please choose the best-suited HSRC jobs for yourself by matching them with your degree and experiences. (In this case, we have chosen HSRC Business Development Manager jobs in Pretoria).
- Read the instructions carefully and download the online application form.
- Fill in all the details of current HSRC Vacancies by entering the correct information.
- Finally, verify all the sections and submit the application form online by attaching the certified copies of the required documents.
Disclaimer:- The source of this post is from the official career page and is shared here only for educational and awareness purposes.