Iropretoria Vacancies 2022 in South Africa. Vacancies at Iropretoria for Health Data Analyst jobs in Pretoria are available for Freshers. Subscribe to this newsletter for more updates on upcoming Iropretoria Vacancies.
Dear candidates, Vacancies at Iropretoria careers are waiting for you. Currently, Iropretoria careers have called out the talented Freshers to hire for Iropretoria Health Data Analyst vacancies in Pretoria. Candidates can avail of this opportunity by registering themselves for current Iropretoria Vacancies in Gauteng. Information by which aspirants can apply for Iropretoria vacancies is discussed later in this post.
There are dozens of Iropretoria vacancies available across SA for educated & less educated job seekers. For freshers looking for long-term employment, Iropretoria Health Data Analyst jobs in Pretoria offer a great chance to get work nearby. Apart from Health Data Analyst Vacancies at Iropretoria, many other job openings are also available here at different positions. For more updates on upcoming Gauteng government Vacancies releases, subscribe to this newsletter.
Trending Post:– Infystrat Software Services vacancies 2022
Iropretoria Vacancies 2022: Iropretoria Health Data Analyst jobs in Pretoria
Iropretoria Vacancies 2022 is one of the high demanding opportunities by which more than thousands of citizens are employed in different regions. Freshers can utilize various Iropretoria Vacancies based on their academic background and experiences. Currently, employees are being recruited at Iropretoria for Health Data Analyst jobs in Pretoria. Health Data Analyst Vacancies at Iropretoria are being released constantly by the official authorities to fulfill the empty positions. The current Iropretoria job vacancy requirements are mentioned in the table below.
Health Data Analyst Vacancies at Iropretoria careers 2022
|Hiring Company:-||Iropretoria Vacancies 2022|
|Hiring Position:-||Health Data Analyst Vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 225000-475000/- Annually|
Iropretoria Vacancies Qualification:–
- • Master’s degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, or related field from an accredited
academic institution with five years of relevant professional experience; or
• University degree in the above fields with seven years of relevant professional experience.
• Experience in coordinating and managing projects related to disease outbreak preparedness and
response in a cross-border setting, or health security at a global, regional or national level;
• Knowledge of the International Health Regulations (2005), its reporting mechanisms and Core
Capacities for Points of Entry is an advantage. • Demonstrated experience in data preparation, data management, and analysis of large, administrative
datasets related to health;
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment managing and meeting multiple deadlines and
priorities is required;
• Previous experience developing or implementing studies or data collection systems that map
population mobility and public health considerations is an advantage;
• Prior experience with a UN agency, or an international or regional organization, is an advantage
How to apply for Health Data Analyst Vacancies at Iropretoria in Pretoria?
Following the process Mentioned below, eligible candidates can easily apply for current Iropretoria Vacancies at Health Data Analyst jobs in Gauteng.
- Press the apply now button below to redirect yourself to the official career page.
- Dozens of current Iropretoria Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Please choose the best-suited Iropretoria jobs for yourself by matching them with your degree and experiences. (In this case, we have chosen Iropretoria Health Data Analyst jobs in Pretoria).
- Read the instructions carefully and download the online application form.
- Fill in all the details of current Iropretoria Vacancies by entering the correct information.
- Finally, verify all the sections and submit the application form online by attaching the certified copies of the required documents.
Disclaimer:- The source of this post is from the official career page and is shared here only for educational and awareness purposes.