Job Masters Vacancies 2022 in South Africa. Vacancies at Job Masters for Test Analyst jobs in Johannesburg are available for Freshers. Subscribe to this newsletter for more updates on upcoming Job Masters Vacancies.
Dear candidates, Vacancies at Job Masters careers are waiting for you. Currently, Job Masters careers have called out the talented Freshers to hire for Job Masters Test Analyst vacancies in Johannesburg. Candidates can avail of this opportunity by registering themselves for current Job Masters Vacancies in Gauteng. Information by which aspirants can apply for Job Masters vacancies is discussed later in this post.
There are dozens of Job Masters vacancies available across SA for educated & less educated job seekers. For freshers looking for long-term employment, Job Masters Test Analyst jobs in Johannesburg offer a great chance to get work nearby. Apart from Test Analyst Vacancies at Job Masters, many other job openings are also available here at different positions. For more updates on upcoming Gauteng government Vacancies releases, subscribe to this newsletter.
Trending Post:– FS Personnel vacancies 2022
Job Masters Vacancies 2022: Job Masters Test Analyst jobs in Johannesburg
Job Masters Vacancies 2022 is one of the high demanding opportunities by which more than thousands of citizens are employed in different regions. Freshers can utilize various Job Masters Vacancies based on their academic background and experiences. Currently, employees are being recruited at Job Masters for Test Analyst jobs in Johannesburg. Test Analyst Vacancies at Job Masters are being released constantly by the official authorities to fulfill the empty positions. The current Job Masters job vacancy requirements are mentioned in the table below.
Test Analyst Vacancies at Job Masters careers 2022
|Hiring Company:-||Job Masters Vacancies 2022|
|Hiring Position:-||Test Analyst Vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 225000-475000/- Annually|
Job Masters Vacancies Qualification:–
- Matric or equivalent certificatio Vehicle Telematics experience essential
- ISTQB – Foundation testing certification is a must.
- 3 years relevant testing experience (encompassing the skills and knowledge listed below).
- Experience in software testing including methodologies (agile, functional and non-functional), test planning, test case development, execution, and quality assessment of test cases.
- Extensive experience developing test cases and test scenarios from story cards/use cases and/or requirements specifications.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- Possesses good understanding of Quality Control and Quality Assurance concepts across the SDLC.
- Understands test metrics and how they are used for decision support.
- Understands development practices and structures; SQL & database query tools.
- Has experience with Requirements Management, Test Management and Defect Management Tools.
- Willing to work extended hours.
- Willing to travel.
How to apply for Test Analyst Vacancies at Job Masters in Johannesburg?
Following the process Mentioned below, eligible candidates can easily apply for current Job Masters Vacancies at Test Analyst jobs in Gauteng.
- Press the apply now button below to redirect yourself to the official career page.
- Dozens of current Job Masters Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Please choose the best-suited Job Masters jobs for yourself by matching them with your degree and experiences. (In this case, we have chosen Job Masters Test Analyst jobs in Johannesburg).
- Read the instructions carefully and download the online application form.
- Fill in all the details of current Job Masters Vacancies by entering the correct information.
- Finally, verify all the sections and submit the application form online by attaching the certified copies of the required documents.
Disclaimer:- The source of this post is from the official career page and is shared here only for educational and awareness purposes.