Persona Staff Vacancies 2022 in South Africa. Vacancies at Persona Staff for Journal Production Coordinator jobs in Cape Town are available for Freshers. Subscribe to this newsletter for more updates on upcoming Persona Staff Vacancies.
Dear candidates, Vacancies at Persona Staff careers are waiting for you. Currently, Persona Staff careers have called out the talented Freshers to hire for Persona Staff Journal Production Coordinator vacancies in Cape Town. Candidates can avail of this opportunity by registering themselves for current Persona Staff Vacancies in Western Cape,. Information by which aspirants can apply for Persona Staff vacancies is discussed later in this post.
There are dozens of Persona Staff vacancies available across SA for educated & less educated job seekers. For freshers looking for long-term employment, Persona Staff Journal Production Coordinator jobs in Cape Town offer a great chance to get work nearby. Apart from Journal Production Coordinator Vacancies at Persona Staff, many other job openings are also available here at different positions. For more updates on upcoming Western Cape, government Vacancies releases, subscribe to this newsletter.
Trending Post:– Total Recruitment Solutions vacancies 2022
Persona Staff Vacancies 2022: Persona Staff Journal Production Coordinator jobs in Cape Town
Persona Staff Vacancies 2022 is one of the high demanding opportunities by which more than thousands of citizens are employed in different regions. Freshers can utilize various Persona Staff Vacancies based on their academic background and experiences. Currently, employees are being recruited at Persona Staff for Journal Production Coordinator jobs in Cape Town. Journal Production Coordinator Vacancies at Persona Staff are being released constantly by the official authorities to fulfill the empty positions. The current Persona Staff job vacancy requirements are mentioned in the table below.
Journal Production Coordinator Vacancies at Persona Staff careers 2022
|Hiring Company:-||Persona Staff Vacancies 2022|
|Hiring Position:-||Journal Production Coordinator Vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape,|
|Salary Est:-||R 225000-475000/- Annually|
Persona Staff Vacancies Qualification:–
- Bachelors of Arts in Media and Writing and English Literature.
- Bachelors of Arts in English language and literature.
- 2-4 years of relevant editorial/publishing experience.
- A demonstrated interest in the English language and publishing is essential.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Proven language capabilities and ability to assess the quality/correctness of proofreading and copyediting delivered by vendors (English, but Afrikaans or French may be beneficial)
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to efficiently coordinate time between various projects and tasks.
- Highly computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Word [Advanced], Excel [Basic], PowerPoint [Basic], and Outlook [or equivalent]) for e-mail communication, tasks, calendar, contacts.
- Proven ability to be a collegial and effective member of a team.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex material.
- Ability to solve intellectual problems using established rules, procedures, and precedents.
- Ability to innovate and solve problems that defy established rules, procedures, and precedents.
- Ability to handle sensitive material with discretion.
- Ability to work at a computer for extended periods.
How to apply for Journal Production Coordinator Vacancies at Persona Staff in Cape Town?
Following the process Mentioned below, eligible candidates can easily apply for current Persona Staff Vacancies at Journal Production Coordinator jobs in Western Cape,.
- Press the apply now button below to redirect yourself to the official career page.
- Dozens of current Persona Staff Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Please choose the best-suited Persona Staff jobs for yourself by matching them with your degree and experiences. (In this case, we have chosen Persona Staff Journal Production Coordinator jobs in Cape Town).
- Read the instructions carefully and download the online application form.
- Fill in all the details of current Persona Staff Vacancies by entering the correct information.
- Finally, verify all the sections and submit the application form online by attaching the certified copies of the required documents.
Disclaimer:- The source of this post is from the official career page and is shared here only for educational and awareness purposes.