The Focus Group Marketing / Product Manager Jobs 2021:– are now available for the people searching for The Focus Group jobs in Johannesburg. As per the source, The Focus Group is hiring employees for Marketing / Product Manager jobs in Johannesburg. Therefore, interested people can apply for Gauteng Marketing / Product Manager jobs in Johannesburg by following some simple steps mentioned below in a detailed way.
We recommend you to read this post completely and get clear from all the queries regarding The Focus Group Vacancies 2021. The requirements and the process to apply for Marketing / Product Manager jobs vacancies in Johannesburg are shared below. As well, you can also check for Government vacancies on Recipud.
This is the best opportunity to get hired in The Focus Group Employment program. The Focus Group Vacancies keep releasing simultaneously according to the The Focus Group recruitment of employees. Along with many other companies and departments, Vacancies are also being released from time to time. All these companies Vacancies are easily accessed on Recipud.
Inside The Focus Group career, vacancies keep releasing on various other The Focus Group positions. Currently, here we are sharing the complete details about Marketing / Product Manager Jobs in The Focus Group. As per The Focus Group recruitment, The Focus Group jobs are available in Johannesburg which is in Gauteng. So Gauteng Marketing / Product Manager jobs are the best jobs available for nearby candidates.
The Focus Group Marketing / Product Manager Jobs 2021 | The Focus Group jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- 1 The Focus Group Marketing / Product Manager Jobs 2021 | The Focus Group jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- 2 How to apply for Marketing / Product Manager jobs vacancies in Johannesburg?
Marketing / Product Manager jobs in Johannesburg brought a golden opportunity for the freshers to find full-time jobs near me. Vacancies in Johannesburg are released constantly by various companies and government sectors. All the latest vacancies in South Africa and Gauteng government vacancies are listed on Recipud.
For Marketing / Product Manager Jobs in Johannesburg, both freshers and experienced candidates can apply. This is the best opportunity for the Freshers exploring Marketing / Product Manager jobs near me. Rather than Marketing / Product Manager jobs, you can also check for other government vacancies in different government job circulars on this website. Interested candidates can apply for The Focus Group vacancies in Gauteng on various The Focus Group positions.
Marketing / Product Manager jobs in The Focus Group provide various facilities and benefits to their employees. It is one of African’s comfortable and highest paying (compared to working hours) positions in the The Focus Group employment sector. On this website, you can also check for other High paying Jobs in Gauteng available.
|Hiring Company:-||The Focus Group Careers 2021|
|Job type:-||Marketing / Product Manager Jobs|
|Salary Est:-||R 600000 – R 900000/- Yearly|
The pages of Recipud are updated instantly when any new vacancies in Gauteng are available to apply. Here the details of all jobs and vacancies are shared in a detailed way only on this website. To get notified and active for these job vacancies, subscribe to our newsletter. The popularity of Marketing / Product Manager jobs is rising day by day among the youths.
Requirements of Marketing / Product Manager jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
To be eligible for The Focus Group vacancies, candidates must obey some requirements. The requirements or eligibility criteria for Marketing / Product Manager jobs in Johannesburg are shared below. For other job positions in The Focus Group, the employment sector checks your needs on the official website of The Focus Group career.
- Reporting the the Head of Marketing – Medical, the Marketing Manager for Workplace Infrastructure
- Responsible for the local rollout of the workplace infrastructure portfolio (Medical Lights, Pendants, Gas Management System and Theatre Tables) and the professional in depth application support of Sales & Service.
- Ensures the local input in the global Strategy for Workplace Infrastructure.
- Responsible for Net Sales and Global Gross Profit (GGP) of the assigned workplace infrastructure portfolio in South Africa.
- Develop and implement local marketing mix strategy for workplace infrastructure portfolio in accordance with regional and local strategy
- Responsible for internal training on new products and services, update existing products
- Country representative for international meetings
- Update market, competitors’ information and local customer ideas
- Communicates new developments internally (product and market)
- Initiate, conduct and evaluate marketing activities
- Provides sales support (i.e. product presentation, demo activity, local adaption/creation of selling tools, etc.)
- Development of strategy based on global strategy and business plan at product and solution level and agreement with business manager
- Co-management and handling of opinion leaders
- Coordinates local approval with regulatory affairs
- Manages and prioritizes the Demo activity in general, demo units ordering inclusive, and generate reports based on demo feedback
- Analyze sales funnel with reference to BU, discuss with sales manager specific actions to improve sales probabilities and identify root-causes in cases of underperformance
- Co-responsible with business manager to set up an agreement with local management corrective/preventive actions to make the BU successful
- Product positioning with sales force
- Monitoring sales force regularly on strategy implementation
- Commercial tasks
- Budget responsible for demo-devices and demo costs
- Agree on strategy for must win deals with business manager
- Responsible for business plan
- Support Sales & Service regarding Workplace Design aspects
- Define local counteractions to mitigate business risks
- Identify and drive local marketing mix measures to ensure performance according to plan. Set priorities for action; implement and follow up actions
- Support field corrective actions.
- Drive tender process, complete and oversee tenders.
- Ensure aligned & consolidated local input in the global workplace infrastructure portfolio in collaboration with the Regional Marketing Manager
- Actively support the Regional Sales Manager in defining new products and corresponding service solutions in close cooperation with the workplace infrastructure Manager Service as well as phase out of products in close cooperation with Sales & Service and operations
- Actively manage the local Launch in close cooperation with the other Marketing functions, Sales & Service and Operations locally as well as the Communication and Sales Marketing teams in the development and execution of the local marketing plans.
- Responsible for your allocated portfolio management
- Provide application and technical product support to the local Sales and Service organizations
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing or similar qualification
- Minimum of 3 years in product management in similar environment
- Mechanical or electrical engineering experience or background (an added advantage)
- Relevant product knowledge and experience and hospital workflow
- Establishing profitable business plans
- Managing budget for product portfolio
- Working with Medical Connected Technologies (added advantage)
Note:- Cross-check all the requirements mentioned above from the official page of The Focus Group career.
How to apply for Marketing / Product Manager jobs vacancies in Johannesburg?
If your qualification matches with above requirements, you can apply for The Focus Group Marketing / Product Manager jobs. The process to apply for The Focus Group vacancies are:-
- Click on the apply now button shared below.
- You will be redirected to the official page of The Focus Group career, where dozens of The Focus Group vacancies will appear.
- According to your qualifications, choose the best job for yourself as in this case we are talking about Marketing / Product Manager Job.
- Fill in the form (as instructed) with correct information.
- Submit the form along with the attachment of required documents and CVs.
By chance, above mentioned steps don’t work due to any technical issue. Submit all your information and required documents on the official email id of The Focus Group career.
Why is our Recipud site better than others?
As you are checking, The Focus Group vacancies for Marketing / Product Manager jobs are firstly available on our website. Similarly, all the latest vacancies in Gauteng and government jobs in Gauteng are firstly available on Recipud. The team of Recipud shares all the details of job vacancies in a straightforward way for easy understanding.
Every year thousands of candidates get elected with the help of Recipud. This is the only website in South Africa where all types of job vacancies are available. To checkout for these vacancies, subscribe to the newsletter and add bookmarks to this website to never miss any updates.